Riviera for Skype 3.6
Riviera for Skype is a Skype call recorder. It automatically records Skype calls and conversations to MP3 files. It is convenient for recording interviews, tech talks, conferences, audio casts, pod casts for learning later, etc.
How it works: You make or receive a call in Skype and Riviera starts recording it automatically to MP3 file. You may start/stop recording any portion of the call at any time.
* Automatic and manual Skype call recording
* Records Skype calls of any type: Skype-to-Skype calls, SkypeIn / SkypeOut, Conference calls, calls to cells, etc.
* Records Skype calls of any length
* Recordings are stored in separate MP3 file
* No functional limitations in free trial version. Only 14-day trial period
* Skype Video Recording (soon)
* Built-in MP3 player for playing recordings
* Very easy to use - starts working immediately after launching, no configuration required
* Free support and advice
* Free lifetime updates and upgrades
* Ideal for recording interviews, conferences, podcasts
* System requirements: Windows XP/2000/2003/Vista/Windows 7
Download Riviera for Skype now and start recording Skype calls : http://www.jiteco.com/skype_call_recorder.html
About Riviera for Skype
Riviera for Skype is a free trial software published in the Audio File Recorders list of programs, part of Audio & Multimedia.
This Audio File Recorders program is available in English. It was last updated on 2018-03-27. Riviera for Skype is compatible with the following operating systems: Windows.
The company that develops Riviera for Skype is Jiteco, Inc. The latest version released by its developer is 3.6. This version was rated by 6 users of our site and has an average rating of 5.0.
The download we have available for Riviera for Skype has a file size of 7.30 MB. Just click the green Download button above to start the downloading process. The program is listed on our website since 2011-11-15 and was downloaded 619 times. We have already checked if the download link is safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus. If your antivirus detects the Riviera for Skype as malware or if the download link is broken, use the contact page to email us.
How to install Riviera for Skype on your Windows device:
- Click on the Download button on our website. This will start the download from the website of the developer.
- Once the Riviera for Skype is downloaded click on it to start the setup process (assuming you are on a desktop computer).
- When the installation is finished you should be able to see and run the program.
|Category||Audio & Multimedia|
|Subcategory||Audio File Recorders|
|File size||7.30 MB|
|License model||Free Trial|
posted on 2011-11-15